lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2009

Bad day...

Here I am again!
Uf... such an horrorific day. It started with an Franch class. in a normal day the class would be another of my funny classes, but today it was very very borring. Don't know, maybe because I was very asleep this morning, I coudn't sleep very well last night. But the worse part was when I went out of my clases, it was raining! OMFG, and my umbrella was broken... u.u The world hates me, seriously... But I don't want to tell us my sorrows xD.

Well today I was doing my Linguistics homework when I just realized that I need some music when I'm doing my homework, so I started seaching a new band for my colection, and then they appeared: Breaking Benjamin. I heard the band before but never like today. I have learn the song 'Blow me Away' only by listening it three times! (Here's when all people say 'she is crazy' yeah, I agree wuth you ;) ). The strange thing is the band's style, I usually don't listen thinks like that (I listen music like Within Temptation or Stanfour) but Breaking is difrent, and lyrics are very diffrent too. (Later I'll put one song here :3)

I was thinking... I don't know what films I'm, going to see for my english clases... Well, only one, Pearl Harbor, but because is my favourit film. And who knows? Maybe I'll see 300, too.

I don't have nothing more to say... o.o No, exactly, I don't know what to say xD. My mind is on holidays so isn't working... xD

Well I promise I'll put one song of Breaking Benjamin, so here you have it :) Hope you like it :P



The song's name is Diary of Jane. If you like songs like that I'll put one playlist later, so you can find bands or songs there.
Well hope you like the songs.

Kesses, see you in the next entry!
Kyde~*

1 comentario:

  1. jajaja I have a similar day today xD

    Oh my god, linguistics...!!! AAAAAAAAAH

    *runing*

    I love you girl, and I liked the song!

    ResponderEliminar