sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2009

The 'newbie' blog...

Yeah, I have another blog...
I think this blog will be with my spanish blog (yeah the imagination rulez) but in english. I repeat what I said in the other blog. I will write my paranoies here. I'll talk about my music, my books, my movies, and sometime anything about my life (Who knows xD).

Well, today I don't have any idea about what I'm going to talk, so, sorry if I rant with no important or intresting thinks (but all I say is intresting, anyway... xD). Sooo... Well, let's talk about something.

The blog's name. well the link's name to be exact.
Kyde'sInnocentSorrow, it sounds very pretty, I think. Well the name came to my mind when I was listening one of my japanese favourite songs, Innocent Sorrow for more information. So 'Innocent Sorrow' is the name, but the page said the name is caught by someone so I have to add something more, and Kyde is my nickname, so I add. And we'll have Kyde'sInnocentSorrow! yay, It sounds fantastic!

I'll put the link to the song Inocent Sorrow if you want to listen it :3


(I know the translation is in spanish but I can't found it in english with the videoclip)

Soo, see you in my next entry guys!
Kisses.

1 comentario:

  1. HIIII there!!

    Oh my god!! I "rawr" your blog!! x3
    you're very funny, girl xD

    you have to explain me how to put a youtube video in the blog and how to put a beauty theme on the blog as yours!!
    I laughed a lot with your paranoids, see you on monday!!!

    kisses and my best wishes friki friend xD

    ResponderEliminar