lunes, 19 de octubre de 2009

Road-sama...

Hiii there people!!

A new week has began, you know what it means?
Let me tell you what. 31 of October. Halloween. El Salón del Manga.

It's clear? I think so!
I'm so excited, because is my first Salón del Manga and, wow, I'm cosplaying (this exist?)... ROAD KAMELOT, from my favourite animé; D.Gray Man. Yeah I know probably all of you don't know nothing about D.Gray Man but I have to talk about it, sorry!


She is Road, don't she look adorable?
She probably look adorable but she isn't, jiji (who has seen DGM knows why I'm saying that). She is very sweety in her human form, but when she appears like a Noeh, she is sooo sadic xD. Her umbrella is adorable and funny, too! His name is Lero (yeah an spoken umbrella).
This evening I will take some photos with one of my friends, Akireh, with our cosplay, she is cosplaying Miku, from Vocaloid.

Kat, Roseer, I miss you, tomorrow I won't see you in class :(. I'll go to Valencia, at the Hospital u.u I hope all will be Ok... I hate hospitals...

Well I'll go to some funny things, like seeing a film xD. See yaa!!

Kissus for Kat and Roser!

Kyde~*

1 comentario:

  1. T_T!! I hope everything will be ok! Wednesday I have to go to the hospital too...Y_Y I'm scared!!!


    Baby, don't worry.

    P.D: I love that cosplay xD it's so cool!!!! I hope you'll be fun in "salon del manga" of barcelona.

    Kisses!!

    ResponderEliminar