domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

Football's Staurday

Hii there peoplee!
Today I am very, very exited, because yesterday I recibed the best new that my parents could tell to me. Next Saturday I¡ll go to Barcelona, to see Barcelona - Getafe, FCBarcelona museum, and maybe, I'll but my Gerard Piqué shirt! So, the next Saturday will be a football Saturday because my brother play agnaist La Vall D'alba, at morning and I will be there too!
If you haven't noticed it, I like football. No, I love football. Since I can remember I was a follower (this exist?) of FC Barcelona but it was not until five years ago that it gave me hard. With my parents and my brother, who are fans of Barça too, I went to Camp Nou to saw so many matches. As you'll imagine, I can't go to all matches because it is so much expensive and I have to travel 3 hours to arrive at Barcelona. But in a week, I'll go! And, flip, I have Pep Guardiola's shirt signed by all the team. Thanks to my second uncle, Angel 'Pitchi' Alonso, who works on TV3, well and he was a FC Barcelona player, and gave it to me! I can not contain my euphoria >.<
Don't be angry with me if I repeat this week that I'll go at Camp Nou twenty times xD.
Moreover, my brother will play on Saturday too. My brother's position is right or left, I don't remember xD, lateral, but sometimes he plays as defensive pivot. His coach is a little bit crazy, of course he is Madridista, and he wants to copy Real Madrid playing's style... It really sucks, because he doesn't allow defenders to get to the area, and my brother owes me a goal, how can he pay his debt? OMG, this is so silly u.u'

Well, I'll go to lunch I'm very, very hungry xD. See yaa tomorrow! :3
Kisses, I hope you have a really good Sunday!


Sah!~*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario