jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

Time of.... ANIME! :D

I was thinking about how I could talk today in the blog and only one thing come to my mind. Anime, my hobby, well one of my hobbys. xD Soooo. here I am, I'm going to talk about the anime I'm seeing this days, Soul Eater (Oh yeah, pretty name, don't you think so?)


I know the music is very very espectacular :P

Well, this is, basicaly, the opening of the serie.You can se there the main characters of the anime, Maka-chan (the blond girl with two pigtails), Soul Eater (the boy with the wite hair), Black Star and Tsubaki (the boys with blue hair and the girl with one pigtail) and at last, but not the list, Death The Kid and Liz and Patty (yeah the boy with stange hair and the twins).

Basicaly all you have to know about this anime is that it is fantastic! Very intresting, with its pervert parts, its action and its romance. Maka, Black Star and Death the Kid have been working to be the best of the soul eaters and became a new level of soul eaters (I don't remenber the name, gomenne), but they fail in the last proof, so they have to start from the beginig. They have to eat 99 shinigami's souls and 1 witch soul.

Soul Eater, Tsubaki and Liz and Patty are the arms, respectly, from Maka, Black Star and Death the Kid. Soul is ascythe, Tsubaki is a strange thing I don't discover yet, and Liz and Patty are twin guns.

Well the anime stars like I said, but later more problems apear and they have to fight together for the good of the comunity.

Soul Eater and Maka Albram


Tsubaki and Black Star

Patty, Death The Kid and Liz

You can see better the characters in the pictures. :3 Well I don't have anymore to say so I'm going to put my pijamas and watch one or two episodes from the serie. I'll hope you'd like it! I'll recomend to saw it!
Kisses and souls for all of you!

Kyde-chan!


1 comentario:

  1. I love anime too

    :3 how many afternoons I past without boring thanks to anime?? --......I've lost the count. xD


    kisses baby ^^

    ResponderEliminar