viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2009

You Belong with Me


She was scared.
At first she thought it was because of her feelings, but now she knows it isn’t that. When she looks at his eyes she starts to feel incredible things, but all of this are scared feelings.
‘Why he is so strange?’ She asked herself when she was near the boy.
She knows she can’t say her feelings in words, so every time she was with him take his hand, like a couple of never ending love. But, obviously, love isn’t eternal, she knows it, and she was afraid. All the pain appears when he didn't tell his feelings to her.
‘If you want to leave me I’ll make the last scar on you. I’ll leave you unmemorable scar, then I could tell you goodbye!’ These were her words when the boy tells her he want to talk with her.
‘What are you talking about, Sky?’ He asked frustrated.
‘What you are listening. It seems like you couldn’t say your feelings. Then it was ok, Damen. If you can’t say it, shut up!’ She screamed with tears in her eyes.
‘Stop, Sky! Things aren’t like you are saying! I… I can’t say things as the same way as you.’ He answered, with blush in his cheeks.
‘So Damen. This is over.’ The she turn around and started to walk.
Damen ran down the street and the Sky’s hand. She stopped walking but she didn’t turn around to look at his, she was crying.
‘Sky, things aren’t like this. You don’t have reason.’ He stared to talk. ‘You are a special person, but I can’t tell things as the same way as you. I… I’m afraid of the destiny. If you aren’t here, right beside me, I’m afraid.’
‘What...?’ she questioned surprised.
‘What I want to say is… I love you, Sky, I love you…’

1 comentario:

  1. oooooooooooooooooooh

    what a beautiful history!!!

    ^^

    you write very well, girl!

    ResponderEliminar